Old 17-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Gordon Couger

Default pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world)

On Albert Einstein has a patents on a small 15to 18 mm air lift pump. That
must have been in his early years before give up on hydrology as an
unsolvable problem and taking up physics. His son did take up hydrology and
did quite well at it working for the USDA.
http://www.me.gatech.edu/energy/andy_phd/one.htm

I think your claims of new and relativity are really you reinvented the
wheel again.

--
Gordon

Gordon Couger
Stillwater, OK
www.couger.com/gcouger

"Brian White" wrote in message
om...
So, I guess this is a summary of the whole thread. Sometimes, you can
take a horse to a river but you cannot make him drink. Same with some
respondees to this thread! If you get into argueing about the
definition of work, then the arguement gets a bit pointless!
The basis of science is experiment. I have taken hundreds of
measurements of the pulser pumps shown on the videos and a few others.
I had hoped to interest a few people in making their own pumps and
reporting their results and their experiments using different heads
and flows. To help map the limits of the pump.
The hope is still there.
Take a look at the videos. Bear in mind that the pump shown uses a
really small flow of water falling a small distamce and clearly, it is
pumping a significant amount of water. Your water flow might be 10
times as much and your fall or power head might be a meter or more.
Imagine how much water would be moved then! And all without a moving
part to go wrong! And, remember, it isnt just a water pump!
Take care
Brian White

(Brian White) wrote in message

. com...
My brother has just sent me short avi videos and pictures of a pulser
pump back in Ireland.
They show the pumping of water clearly. Hopefully he will send me more
of it pumping quite a bit higher. (He just has to add a section of
pipe to the top of the 3/4 inch pipe to go higher). There are pictures
from him in the picture album section too.
Please note that this pump is powered by a tiny stream falling a small
distance, has no moving parts and can pump to over 7 meters high!
Imagine what a decent sized river could do!
http://nxtwave.tripod.com/gaiatech/pulser/index.htm
Brian White