Old 02-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default vacuum cleaner for water (like sludge )reservoir

On Fri, 02 May 2003 08:12:12 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

"Neonel" wrote in message
om...
To all,

I am into water re-circulating project. I would like to ask
assistance if there is such a machine that would collect floating
sludge. If possible this machine will be partially submerge near
the floating sludge and then suck them and be discharge somewhere.
This would act like a vacuum cleaner for water. Please direct me to
the manufacturer’s website. Thank you and more power to all.

It sounds like you are looking for a no niche skimmer...if you
google for "pond skimmer", you will surely find more links then you
need.

BV.

If the OP is looking to purchase it might be a better tactic to try
www.froogle.com

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.