Old 16-11-2002, 02:51 PM
John Beaderstadt

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Brad Guth wrote:

Obviously I'm not as smart as you and I'll likely make a few thousand
more mistakes (inaccuracies).

Look. Claiming to be a far greater expert on Venus than anyone else, so
much so that you can see features in photographs not visible to anyone
but yourself, then not being able to tell the difference between
topographical maps of Venus and Mars, goes *way* beyond "innaccuracy."
It calls your very competence into question and, frankly, I've seen you
do absolutely nothing which demonstrates your competence to be greater
than that of the average 10th-grader. Sure, you can sling jargon around
quite impressively, but your command of data, your ability to draw
conclusions from data, and your ability to communicate your "findings"
all indicate, in my experience, a 13-year-old underachiever.

If that is how you wish to be perceived, or if you don't care how you
are perceived, then fine. Just don't complain because we treat you in
accordance with that perception.

--
Beady's Ninth Law of Social Harmonics: "Never dress better than members
of the jury."