Old 21-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Brad Guth

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

"Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish"

That's right, just not worth the aggravation or, perhaps NASA is
simply not paying you enough. I'll call in a request for another
salary increase, or perhaps just a big bonus will have to due.

I'm good at errors as well as at replacement errors, as to how that
affects the values and/or worthy nature of what's available to us on
Venus is obviously not understood by your infected brain. Perhaps you
should go back into cloaking on behalf of NSA/DoD agendas, this time
get an entire fleet (United is looking for a way out) to crash into
NYC, they seem to thrive on adversity.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/mars-venus.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/life-options.htm

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS

Oz wrote in message ...
Brad Guth writes

However folks, since Venus is roughly 100 times the mass of our moon
and, upon occasions it has been only 100 times as far away, thus
having nearly the same gravitational influence as our moon,

Oh dear. Elementary error No1.

A mass 100 times the moon 100 times further away has 1/100th the
gravitational effect. Inverse square law, remember.

I can't be arsed to look it up but I would be quite surprised if venus
ever got as close as 5M miles.

Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish ....