Old 21-11-2002, 07:49 AM
Oz

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Brad Guth writes

"Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish"

That's right, just not worth the aggravation or, perhaps NASA is
simply not paying you enough. I'll call in a request for another
salary increase, or perhaps just a big bonus will have to due.

Ahh! A good one! Now I'm being paid by nasa!
Where do I get the cheque?

I'm good at errors

Yeah, right, like not knowing the inverse square law.
My kids knew that aged 11.

Anyway, as a self-certified crank with nothing of interest to say.

plonk.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.