Old 21-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Brad Guth

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Venus because it's worth the trip, it's at least worth making a few
thousand xenon beam and/or laser packet calls (that's a local area
code, no charge), it's worth a lot to ESA members and it's even worth
something to those which constructed a fair number of big things on
Venus. It's the only planet that's so far worth commercial enterprise.

Even as for a manned mission, Venus is but 1/10th the impact of
anything Mars (actually more like 1%) and, we have the technology as
to doing VL2 right now, no weighting around.

In spite of NASA, at least wherever it's hot, there's energy as to do
something constructive. Without energy we couldn't survive, as in
submarines nor ISS, nor Earth. Venus has lots of energy.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/mars-venus.htm
and
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/positive.htm

Michael Percy wrote in message ...
Brad Guth wrote:

Tides are certainly affected by Venus ..
There are only 4 primary issues associated with Earth's weather..
1) the sun
2) the moon
3) Venus
4) Earth itself

This is where my interest level sinks to zero. Sun,earth,moon, but then...
Venus? Of all planets, why Venus.

Mike