Old 02-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Steve Watson

Default Breeding Cichlids in an outdoor pond...

"Madd Hatter" wrote in message ble.rogers.com...
I think that is pretty sound advice. I've kept Texas cichlids before. They
breed at a pretty small size.. Mine were under 3" (inc. the male!) When they
spawned for the first time... Unfortunately I needed space for my africans

[....]

Let us know how it works out, Madd. I've got a looming overpopulation
of Kribs
in an aquarium (one very enthusiastic breeding pair!), so I may move a
bunch of them to the head-pond when the water get warmer. They'll
probably make decent mosquito fish. Don't know what I'll do with them
in the fall, though (I'm in Ottawa).

-- Steve