Old 03-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Rob Smith

Default Wild Blackberries

I have been picking wild blackberries since I was a little kid with my
grandfather. He used to make jam, pie, and wine. I myself have only made
wine, because my kitchen is to small mess around making pies, jams, or
canning. So yeah, they are deffinatly good for people. Enjoy em'.

--
Rob Smith, NY
www.allwoodwork.com

"junkyardcat" wrote in message
We have wild blackberries all over our land (11 acres). Didn't even know
those pesky stickers would give way to berries until I just happened to

look
down and saw them. My question about them is...Can we pick a batch of them
when they're ripe and make cobbler from them? Or are they just good for

the
birds but not humans?

Thanks!
Angie