Old 03-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Graham Burnett

Default Sustainable community

"Andy Noble" wrote in message
om...
My wife and I have been considering the possibility of getting
together a group of like minded individuals to undertake a self build
project (eco homes) in the south west UK.

We are not looking to live in a commune or in each others pockets but
more to have individual plots but working with similar aims,
supporting each other. we hope to become relatively self sufficient
in time.

It has been a dream and we are tentatively making the first steps,
apart from a general interest in permaculture we have little
experience and this would all be new territory for us.

We would have to start the whole thing from scratch and I anticipate
it would take a number of years to find the land and obtain PP. We
have two young children and wish to provide them with the best
environment we can to grow up in.

Is there anyone out there who has similar ideas or wants to share this
dream with us.

cheers

Andy

Hi Andy- are you subscribed to the UK permaculture discussion list? This
would be another good place to find potentail contacts,

Graham