Old 24-01-2003, 10:14 AM
Faye Lifford-Earle

Default Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

What type is it? Where are you located/? What is your soil type? How
much sun does it get daily? Are there any competing plants/trees near
by? Is it handy a walkway (compacted soil)?
Ldymac

Max Krippler wrote:

I've got a poor, struggling "Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow" plant in
my front yard. It's been there for two years and spent allof last year
with a total of 20 leaves on it and nary a flower--ever. The thing
really looks like it wants to make a go of it this year, judging by
how many leaves are sprouting from the branches, so I was wondering if
anyone here could give me some advice as to what to feed it and how
much water, etc. Thanks.