Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Fran Higham

Default Worms revisited

"Rocks" wrote in message

'D' day approaches and this computer will be dismantled and packed in the
next two days.

Ted

All the best for the move and the new place. I haven't yet had a chance to
reply to the wonderful last post you did on the vinegar mother and my
feeding of my batch. My apologies for that but you see I too have been
extremely busy (with work and also with trying to sell this place - more on
that at some other time). I have taken the advice on board and printed it
off as it is obviously more useful info that the pack of poo tickets advice
I found somewhere on the net.

All the best to you and Sheena. We will make sure Cap'n Blood keeps us
updated on your progress.