Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
bizzybee

Default Rock dust

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Geodyne contains these words:

The guy told me that he was convinced that not just soil, and foods
grown in it, are mineral depleted..but people are too. Therefore, he and
his wife and their 5 kids all drank a half teaspoon of their rockdust
mixed in water every day:-). I have to say that they were no
advertisement for that practice...despite the abundance of veg and fruit
they grew, that family and especially the dismal kids were some of the
palest, straw-haired, flabbiest, unhealthiest looking specimens I have
ever seen in a rural area :-(

Consuming 'raw' minerals like this is a waste of time - we can only digest
minerals after they have passed through a plant. Putting rock dust on the
land is widely practised here (UK) and should help to restore fertility as
well as our health.

Bz