Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
len brauer

Default the time has come

to all our friends,

this is it the final alma-mata, my lovely wife isn't settling here, i
don't want to lose her, so 'pleaseant valley' will be on the market
this week.

i hope that bev will give me another chance.

don't know where we/i might end up? but i will still be online, i will
take some more pics of here and put them on my page so all can see,
that we where winning we have managed in this short time to get quiet
a lot of trees established we now have a solid base for a good mixed
pasture, the blady grass has been shown it's place there is still some
her but it is all mixed in with the many other grasses.

we are selling when the block it is in it's prime the dam and creek
are full there is very little bare ground visible now.

more later

len and bev

--
happy gardening