Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
len brauer

Default the time has come

g'day janet,

she can use the net but doesn't realy have the interest.

the big problem ahs always been the distance from the kids and the
grandkids and her family, 2 hours if you drive straight through up to
2.5 when we stop for a break which is common, 2 hour straight drive
can be hard.

it is a pity because with no trouble at all we could ahve fed the
family from here, and my health is improving so realy don't know what
the fututer holds, ther are other issues like it is almost impossible
to live in rural on a gov' pension to many hidden little cost ie.,. 50
min' round trip to town and the shops, can't get the power bill down
due to everytime we turn a tap on a pump starts etc.,.

we are a long way from generating farm gate sales that would be little
more tan drinkin' money if you get what i mean.

the place does look magic but in the short time we have been here
there isn't much in th eline of a weed problem to talk of just bits
and pieces of stuff here and there. we should be somewhat proud there
is a nice mixed pasture here now, something that would fatten any good
bit of beef.

bev is a somewhat shy person so has no interest in getting to know
other wives around she is a family girl through and through.

anyhow it's been uplifting the chat i get very lonely here at the
moment.

chat again soon

len

snipped