Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Fran Higham

Default the time has come

"len brauer" wrote in message

this is it the final alma-mata, my lovely wife isn't settling here, i
don't want to lose her, so 'pleaseant valley' will be on the market
this week.

Len, I'm sorry to hear your news.

i hope that bev will give me another chance.

'Course she will! She hasn't given you the heave ho yet has she?

don't know where we/i might end up? but i will still be online, i will
take some more pics of here and put them on my page so all can see,
that we where winning we have managed in this short time to get quiet
a lot of trees established we now have a solid base for a good mixed
pasture, the blady grass has been shown it's place there is still some
her but it is all mixed in with the many other grasses.

I'd love to see htem Len. Just think of the improvements you've done and
how much they will be appreciated down the track.