Old 06-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Gene Schurg

Default Brassia

Paulo,

None of my brassias rest. They seem to grow all year around but much slower
when the days are short. I treat them the same all the time. Of course I
water less when the weather is cool (winter).

They can bloom multiple times a year. When a pseudobulb matures they bloom.

After the bloom dies you should see a new bulb sprouting from the base.

Good Growing,
Gene

"Paulo" wrote in message
.. .
Hi everyone....My Brassia is flowering at this time..beatiful! But i am
wondering, what should i do as soon as the last flower died? Do they need

resting period with less watering? Even during summer? Is it possible to
hava a new spike and more flowers during summer? Even i am waondering if
right now, while flowering i should water less? The pseudobulbs look

litttle
shrink already...

Thanks

Paulo