Old 10-05-2003, 12:32 AM
al

Default What animal digs small holes in lawn??

"hayley" wrote in message
lots of animals dig holes in lawns. Rabbits, badgers (they dig little

holes
for worms and things as well as big holes to live in). What sort of animal
is likely to be getting in? How is your garden fenced/hedged etc?
Hayley

Well this one is definitely nocturnal if that helps! We do have a large
park with a small river running through it behind our property. There's a
brick wall at the end and fences on each side. The fence on one side
doesn't quite reach the ground in places (sloping lawn). Any way of further
identifying it or finding out why it's suddenly attracted here (bar sitting
motionless with a torch in the garden all night!!)?