Old 10-05-2003, 03:32 AM
The Wobulator

Default Bumble Bees drilling holes into my wood fence!

Yes they're big. Must be carpenter bees then. Thanks, I'll kill the
critters before they do more damage.

On 10 May 2003 00:51:13 GMT, (DavesVideo) wrote:

I don't know if they're bumble bees or not but they look similar and

are drilling holes into my wood fence. How do I control these beasts?

Like a very big bumble bee? Carpenter bees, very destructive. They constantly
try to make holes in my cedar house. They make a small round neat hole and then
along comes a woodpecker who rips a gigantic crater searching for the bee.
Spray them with flying insect killer.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

The Wobulator

*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*