Old 11-05-2003, 02:08 PM
The Wobulator

Default Bumble Bees drilling holes into my wood fence!

On Sat, 10 May 2003 23:34:58 GMT, Lar wrote:

In article 20030510161358.24706.00000096@mb-
m06.aol.com, says...
Nothing does, they are back same time each year here. Saw them yesterday.
Colleen

Paint the surfaces with an oil based paint or
polyurethane coating.

I've noticed they seem to like the underside of the horizontal strips
of wood where I've missed staining. However, there are a few places on
the vertical posts where they've gone through the stain. I've had
minor problems with these pests in previous years (but didn't know
what they were), but never this bad. There all over! Any ideas why so
bad this year?
The Wobulator

*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*