Old 11-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Me

Default problem with my roses-need help

Thanks for all your comments.

It seems like I have had this problem for the last six weeks, probably since
March. We've had rain about every three weeks so maybe that's why it's show
up all year. I didn't realize water would do that damage.

I did try shaking over a white piece of paper and I didn't see any bugs.

A couple of my plants do show a little bit of yellow in them, what is that a
sign of?

One thing I didn't mention is I use the rose fertilizer in a blue container
every six weeks. I believe it's called Bayer? It comes in pebble form, not
liquid.

Thanks again.