Old 11-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk

Roger wrote:
Hi Jammer, I appreciate your post. Yes I searched the headers, at
least back thru Feb 03. That is all I have on my computer, and there
was no headers with Black Spots?? Is there another place I can search,
or am I doing it wrong- -I would like to read the post. Thanks.

I am not Jammer, but I do have the idea that you may have better success
searching on Googlegroups, for there is a much larger archive the

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=re...=site%3Dgroups

If you wish to search only this newsgroup for blackspot information,
please be sure to check that option before running the search.

Blackspot discussion happens in this group fairly often, but as some of
us here live in the arid West, unless we are from cool coastal climates,
we cannot contribute too much from our own experiences to those
discussions. Blackspot does happen here too every now and then, but it
is never a life-threatening disease for the roses here as it would be
elsewhere. Mildew and rust, those are more likely to happen if we do not
pick our rose varieites carefully and if we happen to run into an El
Nino year.

--
Radika
California