Old 11-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Lar

Default Bumble Bees drilling holes into my wood fence!

In article ,
says...
I've noticed they seem to like the underside of the horizontal strips
of wood where I've missed staining. However, there are a few places on
the vertical posts where they've gone through the stain. I've had
minor problems with these pests in previous years (but didn't know
what they were), but never this bad. There all over! Any ideas why so
bad this year?

The returning offspring will be more each year, this
year they have reached the numbers to make you really
take notice. Here is some info...
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2074.html

--
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!