Old 12-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Jack Pohler

Default Poulan Pro Blower/Vac

I have a Stihl blower and so can't comment on the Poulan. However, my
experience tells me that blowing the acorns into a pile and then disposing
of them with a rake and shovel would probably be much easier on both you and
the equipment.

Jack

"Shepherd" wrote in message
I am thinking about buying a blower/vac to help get rid of the bushels of
acorns put out by my four oak trees every year.
Leaves are a pain to be sure, but the acorns are my real problem.

The Poulan Pro has a steel mulching blade and I was wandering how that

blade
would stand up to so many acorns.

I would appreciate any information from anyone who has had first hand
experience using the above blower/vac.

Thanks

Shepherd