Old 12-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Henry

Default buds are starting to swell

Jane wrote:
Hi Henry, do you ever go to DR Snell Nursery off rte 70 in Mt.Airy? Loads of
good selections of roses. My local Thanksgiving Farms in Buckeystown is
filled with exotic other things, but no roses yet.
Do you have pictures?

I bought a few roses at Dr. Snell last year. Nice place. I haven't
been there yet this year. We were at Thanksgiving Farms yesterday for
my wife's annual Mother's Day spree. ;-)

Today we stopped at Johnson's, right by you. Although everything is
overpriced, I bought Pat Austin (for which I have to blame Shiva). I
planted that and New Dawn (a gift from someone at work) this afternoon.

--
Henry