Old 12-05-2003, 02:23 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default Demonising the hedgehog!

The message
from "BAC" contains these words:

I sympathise with the waders. Hedgehogs in the wrong place are pests,
and the Outer Hebrides is the wrong place.

Which is why the Hedgehog Welfare Charities are trying to remove them. It is
SNH's insistence on killing the hedgehogs they capture, rather than handing
them over for relocation, which is the root of the problem.

I'm quite in sympathy with that aim, though that in itself presents
welfare (and possibly fatal) problems for the urchins.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi