Old 12-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Theo Asir

Default Sunsprite hardy? was Repeat Blooming Scented Yellow Rose?

It has been slow getting going
this year. It just sat there while rose mary rose and
america were leafing out and getting buds.

Then suddenly there were new leaves two weeks back and
the first flower opened today. Talk about a sprint.

America & rosemary rose have still not bloomed.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"R & L Porter" wrote in message

"Theo Asir" wrote in message
Hey Laura,

I grow it w/ no die back
or damage. Really tough rose.

Really yellow too.

Thanks Theo. No die back whatsoever? I'm impressed.
It does look extremely yellow in many of the pics I've
seen. Not for the faint of heart. Might go nice with
my yellow lilies.

My next rosy purchase (and first of this year) will
be Graham Thomas. The local nursery (as in within
spitting distance of my house) is carrying it for the first
time. There are three or four more they
are carrying that caught my eye that would fill those
empty holes in my flower beds quite nicely.

I'm going to keep my eye open for Sunsprite.

Laura