Old 12-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Kat

Default How to Kill spiders wasps earwigs centipedes etc

Can you follow directions?
If you do not like bugs and do not want to spend an hour each day washing
them off with a hose, or squishing them between your fingers, read on. If
you do, fine. Follow directions, and DO NOT read further. This post is not
for you.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
To eliminate the above bugs, buy a bottle of Diazinon Plus, and a pump
garden sprayer. Mix according to directions. Spray house and outbuilding
eves, outside walls, the foundation, and the ground about 2 feet around it.
Only a very light spray is needed, as bugs that eat or even walk on the wet
or dried spray will go away or die. Usually only needs done once in spring
to keep spiders and wasps from building nests. Dry Diazinon crystals
scattered in flower beds and gardens from time to time kills/keeps the other
bugs away from there too. It is not a systemic poison, and will not be
absorbed by plants, although there are poisons that are designed for flowers
and vegetables that do that safely too. Follow directions. Poisons are
serious stuff that work extremely well. Just follow directions.

I do not in any way gain from 'advertiseing' ANY product, but I do enjoy my
nearly bug free gardening!

Anyone who flames this post clearly cannot follow directions, and should not
be allowed near anything more harmful than dish soap.