Old 13-05-2003, 06:20 AM
Shiva

Default problem with my roses-need help

torgo wrote:

Perhaps - but Cass suggested rain damage, and you said nothing.
Radika also said she thinks it's probably rain damage, and again you
say nothing. Then I say I agree, I think it's probably rain damage
too, and you open fire at me with both barrels and with quite
offensive tones.

Okay. Here is how personal my comments really a I probably read your
post last, because it was the latest post on the topic. Therefore I
addressed my comments to you. And an even more personal disclosu there
are some posters I do not read at all. I do not killfile, I just know them
and do not wish to read them, so I don't. Nothing personal, just my taste.

Now another poster pipes in that it could easily be rain damage, and
you still choose to come at me with heavy doses of condescension.

Torgo. I will not apologize for my tone. I will, however, apologize for
not being willing to apologize. Why don't you just killfile me now?

So regardless of how thick my skin is, how my day has gone, how much
lithium I have in my blood stream, and how many countless times my
parole officer has told me to turn the other cheek, you're still
bending over backwards to stroke my fur the wrong way.

No. You give yourself way too much credit. It is not personal. At all.

Try to remember that it is just a debate. I have no emotional or

personal

No, it isn't a debate. The poster presented a problem. Several of us
responded with our suggestions of possible causes.

This is a discussion forum. We debate the possible causes for certain
effects. That is part of what discussion is.

For whatever reason, you then chose to flame my response - and only
mine, despite the fact that several others had already stated the same
opinion - hammering it from top to bottom in offensive fashion.

Poor torgo. I am being condescending now. A flame? Really?

didn't think such behavior existed here, and I certainly wouldn't have
expected it from you.

You're new here, aren't you?