Old 13-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Theo Asir

Default problem with my roses-need help

"JimS." wrote in message
news:rS%va.826911$L1.240824@sccrnsc02...

"torgo" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 May 2003 00:15:10 -0400 (EDT), "Shiva"
wrote:

Okay. Here is how personal my comments really a I probably read your
post last, because it was the latest post on the topic. Therefore I
addressed my comments to you. And an even more personal disclosu

there
are some posters I do not read at all. I do not killfile, I just know

them
and do not wish to read them, so I don't. Nothing personal, just my

taste.

Well then, I'll consider it a compliment that you deem my posts worthy
of reading. Case closed.

Good answer!
You have just been Shiva-tized, and lived to tell about it. The force

must
be strong in you....you will be a very powerful rose-warrior. The enemies
of roses have much to fear....

JimS.
Seattle

That cracked me up.