Old 14-05-2003, 02:56 PM

Default a small batch of rose pictures

Thanks for the photo's. They were delightful. Once I caught a photographer
spraying water on his flowers just before he took the pictures. He had a
flashlight, one of those real intense beam types, and with the extra light
striking it at an angle it added real pzaz to it. Another person was holding
the flashlight. Sometimes taking a mirror with you might be a good way to
get a little extra light on the subject. Some photographers use a dull
silver colored sheet of metal to reflect available light back onto the
subject. Have fun with your flowers and these ideas and send some more. I
like the upclose pictures.
Steve