Old 14-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Tater

Default grubs, moles, and now dogs.. how to deal w/ lawn's circle of life

http://www.predatorpee.com/

http://www.critter-repellent.com/

http://www.bird-x.com/products/foxurine.html

They have 100% predator urines for sale, they are environmentally safe and
will not harm your pets. There is even a Predator pee for dog and cat
training, these products should help you get rid of unwanted holes and
rodents.
There are many places to get these products from the above sites are just a
few or you can just type "100% natural animal repellent" in a search engine.

http://www.beneficialbugs.com

If you are looking for a source for natural insect predators to take care of
your grub and beetle problem then the site above is the best. They sell
everything form lady bugs to nematodes and much more. They have good prices
as well. I hope this helps.

"Sundar Narasimhan" wrote in message
I posted a few days ago wrt. our dog peeing on the lawn, and the
consensus was learn to live w/ it.

I now have a different sort of question: the dog is now tearing up whole
pieces of the yard, digging. My wife says she's hunting for moles/voles
(our cats have brought back a couple of these, and I've seen them too,
they create these bumps in the yard all over.. and I usually just tamp
them down -- figuring we'd live w/ all these animals .

Is there any way to stop her digging all over? (At least the peeing is
only in a few spots, which I can deal w/ hopefully w/ watering, seeding
etc.) but her digging up these 10'x10' feet areas might become a bit of
a hassle.. Thoughts?

The moles are there apparently for grubs.. which we should probably deal
with as well (I'm looking into Merit vs. nematodes etc. .
Interestingly, we never had grub problems, until my wife brought
pheromone traps for Japanese beetles.. which we got hundreds of once we
installed the trap (which I guess was a big mistake .