Old 15-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Shiva

Default black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspp

On Wed, 14 May 2003 02:23:19 GMT, "JimS."
wrote:

Roger writes:

I think "Theo's plan" is what I need, in addition to the advice- -That
is Shovel pruning.

I don't know why I keep sickly specimines and try to revive them. It
would be cheaper to just dig them up and replace them.

Or do what I've mentioned I do....go abandon them in a vacant lot

Or, put them in a pot and just sort of skip over them when you water
for a few cycles. In August. Oh no! Room for another rose!