Old 15-05-2003, 05:08 AM

Default Feeding fish

Jo Ann and Steve got a pond full of huge koi, like 60 koi from 18-30 inches long and
many of them that pudgy shape in the middle full of eggs. I saw Steve give em their
one time a day feeding in the evening, he says it is 1 PINT of food. OK.. so it
looks like between 1-2 pints. In any case, that isnt much food, they DONT have
anything else to eat in the pond cause there isnt lots of algae or veggies. and
those suckers are growing, I know cause I saw em 4-5 years ago.
They feed them Grand Champion and Ogata.
Ingrid

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote:
How often do you feed your fish?
I feed every evening on weekdays and on weekends I give them a little
something that morning to. I just like to watch them go to town. lol
Priss