Old 15-05-2003, 08:44 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default south side of a solo tree in open field is the best side

Now I wonder about something of trees in the northern temperate
climates. I mean solo trees in fields. And we can assume that the light
from the Sun favors
the south side because it is in the northern hemisphere. And because it
favors
the south side of the tree, I would expect by statistics that most every
solo tree
would have a lush south side foliage and limb structure. That the south
side
of most every solo tree would be its best side. And as you go further
north,
these solo trees should have a greater south side advantage.

Has anyone made a stastistical study of this alleged favoritism of the
south
side?

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies