Old 15-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Kat

Default How to Kill spiders wasps earwigs centipedes etc

"Lar" wrote in message
. ..
In article , grdngal48
@attbi.com says...
BTW, Ms Kat, diazinon is no longer available for household use, as it

is a
rather dangerous neurotoxin with cumulative effects resulting in brain

damage.
But apparently it is already too late for you........

Kat, promise Pam that you will not over expose yourself
to unrealistic amounts day after day so that your brain
stay fit as a fiddle.

--
Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Ok.
Thank you Pam, for your gentle concern. I have been, and will be
careful in it's use. I will start now to find the next best deadly chemicals
to use on my bugs when I can no longer find my toxin of choice.