Old 16-05-2003, 05:08 AM
Shiva

Default black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspp

On Thu, 15 May 2003 09:33:10 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

Surprised that the Warrior Princess hasn't run me through yet...

You guys are slipping these into threads I am not reading due to a
time crunch. Not fair!

OT Dave I ran into another candidate
for your yellow mystery rose. Try
'Baby Love'

You know what? That's what I'm thinking it is myself. If so, I highly
recommend it as a nice, compact bush with lots of blossoming
possibilities. Mine has a nice roundish shape. The blooms have a nice
clean scent (I'd say medium) but because they're so small, it doesn't
make much of a scent impact from a distance.

I'm hoping that when Anne, my consulting rosarian, comes by in the
next couple of days, she'll be able to help me with some of my
unidentified roses...

I tried something new today and we'll see if it makes any difference.
I took some liquid compost and put some in a hose-end sprayer. I've
done a foliar feeding and hopefully I didn't put too much in the
sprayer to burn the leaves - we'll see in the next day or two, I
suppose.