Old 16-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Double Delight

My bare root from J&P has begun to bloom. Absolutely incredible rose
with an amazing fragrance. Only drawback I've seen so far is that the
blooms don't last very long when cut. This won't be a concern to me
next year when both of my DDs hopefully hit full stride. I just want
the blooms to last a little longer when they are still few and far
between. *smile*

I'm almost finished with the website reconstruction. Hopefully, I'll
get the rose section finished over the weekend. Once that's done, I'll
post the URL so you can see this beautiful rose.

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu