Old 16-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Theo Asir

Default problem with my roses-need help

Blue Girl is a kordes rose.
And I will always have considerable
respect for his roses.

Seems there are many lines for this rose.
Most of them weak. If you get the
vigorous line, cool, if not it sucks.

But there are so many roses that you don't
have to worry about this way!
Shakes head in incomprehension

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"MaryMind" wrote in message
My neighbor's is absolutely glorious this year and I'm extremely jealous
and planning on getting one for myself!!
The only thing strange is that now she's two rose buses in one due to an
injudicious pruning session by an amateur gardner last Fall.
Located in Zone 7 Chapel Hill NC
Mary

Theo Asir wrote:
I never hear anything good about this
rose why do people still try to grow it.

Just Curious.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"Ol' Thornfinger" wrote in message

My Blue Girl is a regular Typhoid Mary too. She picks up everything.

So

far, I've managed to keep the blackspot to a minimum, but I figure it's

only

a matter of time. No blooms yet, so I don't know if they'll be brown

yet,

but they were last year.

JimS.
Seattle

My thrips seems to have a love affair with my Blue Girl..