Old 16-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Malcolm

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

On Fri, 16 May 2003 16:02:27 GMT, "Michelle Fulton"
wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message
news:868cf3bf5a2380696138d9090f9c7987@TeraNews. ..

That's not fair, he doesn't have one! lol

Jim has a great sense of humor!

Hell he sure has me fooled.

You just have to lighten up so you can
appreciate it :-)

None lighter then me, my life here is one big party, that;s what I
thought usenet was for, to enjoy oneself?

I personally try to find humor in everything.

I normally find my humour has to come from something living, at least!

I just
like to laugh and, in order not to appear insane walking around laughing at
nothing, I have to find excuses to laugh. ~

You don't need an excuse to laugh, hell if we all done it more, we'd
be much better off.
--

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?