Old 16-05-2003, 08:32 PM
E. Mito

Default 10gal. or smaller planted tank?

For those of you who DO keep very small planted tanks, what kinds of plants
would you recommend using? I'd like to redo my 2 gallon; the main problem I've
experienced with its current setup is that the plants grow too quickly and
large for the tank to stay looking nice. I plan to use java moss and riccia,
but am at a loss for some nice leafy plants. I'm thinking of using lobelia
cardinalis and perhaps java fern...but am not sure what other options to
consider that won't outgrow the tank too quickly.

It's a 2 gallon heated Eclipse Explorer; filtered with a 13W full spectrum CF.
Fluorite sand with a top layer of larger gravel and some decorative rocks.

TIA.

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm