Old 17-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Cliff

Default Grass that stays short?

It must be a terrible responsibility to be an expert on every subject.
"animaux" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 May 2003 08:24:52 GMT, "amjordan" wrote:

Hm ... says here in my Internet research that Emerald Zoysia has to be

mowed
about every 7 to 10 days ... not exactly what I had in mind, since I was
thinking mowing it once a month! But thank you for the suggestion. I
think, after doing some research (which I should have done before

bothering
you good folk with my question) that I will be planting some variety of
buffalograss, which apparently requires mowing only two or three times

over
a typical summer.

Thanks,
jordan

Take a look at www.highcountrygardens.com They have a blue gramma turf

grass
which only grows to about 4 inches. Buffalo is relatively hard to

germinate.
If you can find sod, which I believe The Grass Patch does sell, it would

be
better than seed. Take a look at the website I showed you.