Old 17-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Tom Jaszewski

Default HELP I killed my grass with weed-n-feed!!!!

From my perspective overselling a product by labeling a higher than
needed rate IS mislabeling, not a twist by me!

On Sat, 17 May 2003 09:57:45 -0400, Ann wrote:

Tom Jaszewski expounded:

Why then buy a product, which by your description, is mislabeled?

Why twist the description into mislabeling? He's right, they're
trying to sell fertilizer, and advise putting on too heavy a coat.

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978