Old 17-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default OT. Friday Funny. Moral of the Story/Also OT for the women

Oooh! I like that! Can I get a copy for my dear wife? Just before she
slaps me around for hallucinating?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"jammer" j@mmer wrote in message
On Sat, 17 May 2003 07:47:39 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

Not that I am a woman or such, but I couldn't get the link to work!

Yes well, i think i figured out why and i appologize for that. I
copied it and put it in an email earlier, but now it won't let me copy
it. It was out of a 1955 Good Housekeeping magazine and was do's and
don't for housewives. Quite old fashioned!! Have a hot meal ready,
start a fire for him in cold out, have a beverage ready when he comes
home, have the kids cleaned up and quiet, put a ribbon in your hair!,
don't complain if he goes out to dinner or stays out all night alone
because he probabaly had a hard day. (basically)