Old 18-05-2003, 07:20 AM
~ jan

Default OT. Friday Funny. Moral of the Story/Also OT for the women

it. It was out of a 1955 Good Housekeeping magazine and was do's and
don't for housewives. Quite old fashioned!! Have a hot meal ready,
start a fire for him in cold out, have a beverage ready when he comes
home, have the kids cleaned up and quiet, put a ribbon in your hair!,
don't complain if he goes out to dinner or stays out all night alone
because he probabaly had a hard day. (basically)

The lack of these practices in modern time is further proof of the collapse
of our soceity. BV. P.S. If you don't know I am joking...

You're absolutely right, not to mention the lost of all those milkmen jobs.
;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~