Old 18-05-2003, 02:20 PM
animaux

Default HELP I killed my grass with weed-n-feed!!!!

On Sat, 17 May 2003 15:11:44 -0400, "JNJ" wrote:

Activiated charcoal powder may help neutralize the herbicide. It

certainly
won't harm anything to try.

Nah -- she just needs to get the ground good and soaked several times over
and it will wash through (well, assuming it's not a swampy-type of yard).
Depending on where she is, if she waits a month or two I'll wager mama
natura will handle that for her.

James

It will not wash through, but out and over and down into our storm drains, which
is what is causing a major problem with hydrilla in our creeks.