Old 18-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Why does my lawn look like crap???

On Sun, 18 May 2003 18:55:35 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

A lawn will greatly benefit from
at least one feeding of organic fertilizer per year. I use
Milorganite (processed sewage) or pellitized chicken manure. Do a
soil test to find out what you need !

neither of which are organic!

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978