Old 19-05-2003, 02:11 AM
Jim Webster

Default Grass raised livestock

rick etter wrote in message

"Hamish Macbeth" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message

****wit, stuck in 7th grade for life,
makes an incorrect translation of my last name to
"Gonad". Witty, isn't he?

Although your insults might be better if they were translated into

standard
UK units.

7th grade is meaningless over here, and this is a uk newsgroup.
==========================

Really? I guess that those is uk have a problem reading the language,

eh
stupid? There are 5 groups.
no one cares about yours....

I took the liberty of replying without these two groups in the cross
posts. They then make some smartass reply which no-one intelligent ever
sees and sink back into the slime from which they came.
--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'