Old 19-05-2003, 03:11 AM
Jim Webster

Default Grass raised livestock

Michelle Fulton wrote in message

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

Kentucky must have something more than Whiskey, grass and Race

horses
but it is a civilised combination that I could live with :-))

Kentucky would probably rival your fair land for beauty. It is one of

the
most beautiful states, if your favorite color is green. However, I

think
Tennessee has better whiskey, and it's very green too ;-)

I must admit that these are the areas of the US I would like to visit.
Also places like Dakota and even Alabama. Who the hell wants to see just
another city?

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'