Old 26-01-2003, 07:26 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Lawn edging using a petrol trimmer

In Texas, lawn maintenance folks use straight shaft and protective face
gear. Curved ones take practice. =

You can turn it sideways and cut perpendicular to the grass edge but
that requires bending over a bit more than usual (unless you are real
short). Straights give more of a 45 degree angle for cutting. If you
can't take it back (home depot receipts will take them back, if bought
there up to a year or so and I see you may not have those in the UK),
practice will help you use the tool.

Rocket wrote:
=

Could somebody please explain the best way to do this as I am not very =

good
at it. Perhaps I just need more practice. I have a HomeLite curved shaf=

model if it matters.
=

Thanks,
=