Old 14-02-2003, 10:08 PM
Eric Schreiber

Default Scissors for cutting plants...

Bill Beam wrote:

Need to know what to use to trim my plants. Wife doesn't want me to
use the good scissors cause she thinks the water will rust them. I
tell her I would dry them but no go. Do I need to go to a fish store
and buy a special pair or can I just use something I can get a
Wal-Mart or an Arts-and-Crafts store? Thx

You don't need special scissors, though you might want to stick with
stainless steel for the anti-rust thing.

There are specialty scissors sold for maintaining planted tanks.
Mostly they amount to very long but otherwise normal scissors. I'd
imagine you could find something similar at a large hobby store.

--
www.ericschreiber.com